Monday, August 3, 2009

Dress Well, Feel Even Better

We had a beauty sale at work on Friday and the fashion girls brought up two bins of sports clothes. I ended up with some great pants and colorful sports bras. Wearing fun things to workout is so much better than throwing on baggy shorts and an old t-shirt. I just think that if I look cute, not only will I be happier, but it will make going to the gym seem less dull.

Getting cute gym clothes definitely will force you to go, because hey, you'll want to wear those cute new shorts! Also invest in good sneakers that fit well, a water bottle to save money (you can fill it at the water fountain at your gym) and an MP3 player of at least headphones for the cardio equipment jacks. When I'm watching Friends, I hardly notice the half hour on the elliptical.

Here are some of my favorite pieces:



Look cute and stylish in a workout tank with an empire waist that flows away from the body, hiding any imperfections (until they are worked off).

Champion Powerlite Seamless Empire Tank
$17.99
buy: championusa.com







Look cute and slim in these adorable low-rise capris.

Margarita Capris
$77.95
buy: sandiegofit.com















Carry your gear in style (not in a plastic grocery store bag).

Puma Remix Grip Bag
$60
buy: shopbop.com

No comments: